Sunday, April 5, 2009

For Grandma(s)

***WARNING: Picture Overload********

We got these pictures done when Hailey was just 6 weeks old, but I just recently got the disc. There are sooo many great ones. I love them so much. I can't wait to get them printed and hung up somewhere in my house. And yes, her Grandma Kari made that beautiful blessing dress. Like, sewed it...by herself...with her own two hands. She is amazing, I know. She made Bria's too. Love them, and love her!













I told you there were a lot. There's like 150 more on the disc. Thank me for not putting all of them on here.
You're welcome.

3 comments:

The Foutz Fam said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Those are so beautiful!! You and Haley both look gorgeous, she is so photogenic, I can't believe you got smiles like that at 6 weeks!

kaitlyn said...

i think they are beautiful! i was expecting many more by the warning on the top... i haven't ever seen better pictures of a newborn, no yucky skin, smiles, beautiful eyes... she is perfect!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Those pictures are amazing! and i don't think there were too many at all! She is just too cute not to look at!