I love the outfit, if I looked that cute I would dress like that everyday! I used to love to play in the rain when I was little so GO BOOGS!{can I borrow her cute boots, I love them!:)}
Love the boots, Love the new collage header, you guys need to get your buns out here to play soon! And yes, that is so classic of our husbands to not share news with us, their wives. Matt does it to me all the time, it's great. I'm always behind on news by about 2 months.
2 comments:
I love the outfit, if I looked that cute I would dress like that everyday! I used to love to play in the rain when I was little so GO BOOGS!{can I borrow her cute boots, I love them!:)}
Love the boots, Love the new collage header, you guys need to get your buns out here to play soon! And yes, that is so classic of our husbands to not share news with us, their wives. Matt does it to me all the time, it's great. I'm always behind on news by about 2 months.
Post a Comment