Monday, April 13, 2009

Live and Learn

Cambria has always loved to go to the park. I'm not sure why, because she doesn't like to go down the slides or swing. Needless to say, not very much fun. Well, since it has warmed up the last few days, I took the girls to a little playground by our house. Of course, the first time we went, it took boogs for-ev-er to get the courage to go down the tiny slide. She finally did and of course, she loved it.
Now, next obstacle is the swing. She likes the idea of swinging, but as soon as she gets in, she gets a little freaked out and yells over and over


"Not big ones!! Only tiny swinging!!"

So, as she is doing her tiny swings, moving like an inch back and forth, I get the great idea to put Hailey in the other swing. Hailey loves it. I'm swinging her kind of high and she's just laughing away. So, then boogs thinks she wants to give it a try. I gradually push her a little bit higher til she is swinging pretty good. But, every time I go to push her, she still yells "Not big ones" and I say "Ok, these are just little ones" even though they are not, she just wants me to say that I guess. So funny. I think Hailey is gonna be our little dare devil and Bria will only do something as long as her sister does it first and she can see that she came out unscathed.
Now Bria loves to swing.
Go figure.

2 comments:

Sarah and Jeremy said...

What a good little sister! I'd say Bria is pretty smart to let the little sister try it out first! ;) They look so cute! I love Hailey's little hat. :)

The Foutz Fam said...

We are excited you have a little daredevil in the family. Believe me it is pretty. . . exciting! I think Justus and Hailey are going to have a blast together